CATH LAB Department
Available Invasive Services:
- Diagnostic coronary angiography (for diagnosis of atherosclerotic coronary artery disease).
- Percutaneous coronary Intervention (PCI), fixing life threating stenosis in the coronary atrial tree by stenting
- Functional assessment of borderline coronary artery disease using an ultrasound latest technology (deferring stenting of non-significant coronary stenosis).
- Intracoronary visualization of atherosclerotic changes using IVUS/OCT giving more confidence in diagnosis and optimizing the end result of intervention.
- Coronary intervention in acute coronary syndrome, 24/7 in professional, competent and timed fashion way for saving lives.
- Insertion of temporary transvenous pacemakers.
- Insertion of IVC filters.
- Implantation of intracardiac pacemakers.
- Impanation of intracardiac ICDs.
- Replacement of exhausted intracardiac device batteries.
- Renal artery stenting.
- Peripheral artery stenting.