SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - AJMAN
Dr. Mohamed Salem
About Dr. Mohamed Salem
Dr. Salem has more than 14 years of experience in diagnosis and treatment of eye related disorders in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE. He has graduated in 2004, he completed his training program for 3 years in Egypt. He obtained master degree in Ophthalmology in 2011. Dr. Salem has worked in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait as well as UAE.
- Vitreoretinal surgery (Retinal Detachment): Vitreous Haemorrhage Diabetic Retinopathy
- Management of cataract of adults and children by phacoemulsification and implantation of different types of intraocular lenses to correct both distance and near vision.
- Treatment of pediatric eye disorders and squint in all age groups by optical and surgical managements
- Treatment of congenital cataract and glaucoma
- Surgical management of eyelid malposition and eye fat bags
- Management of lacrimal system disorders in cases of watery or dry eye
- Management of diabetic eye disease by different means including laser and injection
- Management of glaucoma and ocular hypertension by laser
- Surgical management of primary and recurrent pterygium by conjunctival autografting
- Surgical management of eye tumours and cysts
- Refractive surgery by Lasik and intraocular lens implantation
English & Arabic