Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department
Saudi German Hospital – Ajman offers the full spectrum of women’s health care services, including yearly check-ups, prenatal care and advanced gynaecological surgeries. We are a team of providers dedicated to helping our patients manage their reproductive health. We have finest medical technology available in the Middle East. We are staffed with some of the most qualified and extensively trained doctors, midwives and nurses with international experience in some of the most reputed facilities. We offer a complete range of diagnostic, treatment and surgical specialties to meet the special needs of women.
We are always looking for and encouraging the normal delivery, when it is medically possible and safe for both mother and baby, even if mother has history of previous cesarian section
- Regular check-up, contraception, menstrual and hormonal disorders.
- Papsmear & colposcopy for cervical screening and early detection of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix.
- Vaccination for Cervical Cancer prevention.
- Breast Cancer Screening and Mammograms.
- Infertility check-up
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery and Hysterosalpingogram
- Gynecological Ultrasound, CT-Scan, and MRI.
- Pre-Pregnancy Counselling.
- Low and high-risk pregnancy
- Color Doppler and 3D US.
- Serum screening tests for down syndrome and other chromosomal and congenital anomalies.